Tuesday, July 7, 2009


Hope y'all had a great 4th of July! I've been reading about people spending time on the lake, having BBQs, and fireworks. Well, my 4th consisted of driving tractor.....all day. But this was the fireworks that I got to see, not bad, huh?

I have been on the tractor for days, working on my cake when I am able, and trying to clean house before I leave tomorrow. My sister's wedding is on Friday, and things on the farm are CRAZY trying to get the wheat out so we can plant beans, swathing hay, waiting for it to dry but it keeps getting rained on, ect. Oh, yes, and yesterday as I was bringing the disk to another field I had a blow out on one of the tires on the disk. Nice. But it did give me some time to work on my cake!

Please pray for my whole family as we prepare for this wedding, and please pray for me and my cake!

2 comments:

Helen said...

Wow! What a picture!!! I don't think any man-made fireworks could even begin to compare!

Our prayers and thoughts are with you and all of your family as you wind down the last preparations for the wedding. If there is any way I can help, please let me know.

Without a doubt, the wedding and the cake will be beautiful beyond words! Looking forward to being a part of the celebration---and seeing you and Jason! I love you both!
Mom

C. White said...

What a beautiful sunset! I can't wait to see pictures of Stacey's cake. I'm sure you did an awesome job, and I'm still really bummed I couldn't be there to see it in person.