Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm leaving on a jet plane.....tomorrow

This country girl is going to the city!! Tomorrow my mom and I fly out of Tucson heading to Washington D.C., and we are so excited!! But I can't lie and say that I'm not a little bit nervous about the metro. You see I've got this thing with my personal space, and I'm not so great when it gets crowded. Luckily, Nette will be able to coach us through all of that!

This is also the first time for me to leave Jason for such a big trip. I'm not sure how to handle it! I've been cooking all week, and coming up with a list so that he knows what needs to be done. You really don't realize all that you do until you have to leave it to someone else!! But I think that he is going to be OK.

So here's to a very happy weekend, and happy (if that's possible) voting on Tuesday, and I will see you, Nette, tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so jealous! Eat it all up, completely enjoy yourself, and give her an extra hug from Texas! Can't wait to hear all your adventures!

Stephanie said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog. It may be a rough ride and if that ride comes to an end, we know who we'll be face to face with in a glorious moment :)