Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

It's been a crazy day, and I have been shown love in so many different ways! My mom and I went riding this morning, and I got to ride my new-to-me saddle that Jason bought for me. As we were headed out for our ride, my brother called me and wished me Happy Birthday and said that they wanted to come over.

As we were riding my sister, Stacey, called me and wished me a Happy Birthday. After our ride, Preston, Jodie, and Brooke showed up and they gave me some really cool hunting stuff and some Mary Kay stuff as well. But the fact that my brother picked out my present was the best gift of all.

Then I fixed a quick lunch for Jason, and got on the rake tractor for a couple of hours. I had just walked in the door when our neighbor, Tina, and her baby came over with a card and flowers! As she was fixing to leave, Jayne and her kids showed up with a cake and presents in hand. Then later on Helen came over with more gifts, and John Deere gifts and a wild flower lip color at that!!

So, THANK YOU to all of my very loving and thoughtful friends and family! You all sure know how to make a girl feel special! And I love all of you very, very, very much!!!

And.....Happy 35th Anniversary, Helen & Virgil!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Happy, happy, birthday Candice. I'm so glad that you had such a great one!

Anonymous said...

Hey Candice! Happy Birthday too! :) It seems like you had a great day. That's always cool. I hope your doing good. Been thinking about you a lot. Hopefully we'll get to see you soon. Hugs.

Unknown said...

I hope Jason has contributed to your birthday goodies! I am so glad you had a great day. And I am glad you like your lip gloss! It is the best of both worlds - the feel of burt's bees with a little bit of color!