Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Craziness!

I know that for the most part those who read this blog all ready feel the way that I do. However, having said that you MUST watch this video on you tube of Obama. If there was ever any doubt in you mind about if he has "faith" or not, this should clear it up pretty well for ya! I can not comprehend the fact that we as Americans would even consider such an ANTI-American and ANTI-Christian for our President. Also, Obama is counting on the Christians NOT to get out and vote this November.

http://www.youtube.com/v/4FCNKwHRCQM


Anyway, on a little lighter note.....today Jason and I went to my brother's house to practice shooting our bows for our up coming elk hunts. Well, actually we had planned on going up to Turkey Creek, but it was raining so we ended up staying at their house. Their house is in Sunizona and it sits right next to Turkey Creek. Lots of farm land all around, not many houses. As we were playing around a small blue car drives up the road close to their by one of their pivots. It goes up the road aways and stops, 7 guys run out of the creek to meet the car carrying big, bulky bags, then the car comes back, and the 7 men run back to the creek. We all look at each other, and the first word everyone thought of was drugs. We called the border patrol, but we called the Willcox station not Douglas, so then we called the Douglas station (government for ya) and waited. I guess it was about 15 minutes later when the BP showed up, and about 30 minutes later they had all 7 men caught. Thanks only to Jason, Preston and my Dad! After lunch they including another BP agent went back up the creek to see if they could find anything and found several burlap sacks all tied together. They were empty, but they definitely had been carrying drugs. Plus, that was the second time that morning that that car had been by the house. And I'm talking maybe 200 yards from their house!!

So back to Obama vs. McCain, we NEED the right to own guns! Most people don't understand that, but it is so important. So I'll leave you with this.....By not voting, who are you electing?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your story is pretty funny. The other day we had the boarder patrol not more than a 1/4 of a mile from the house with the chopper and trucks going by the house. They caught 20 that day. It's a little freaky they are so close...just like at your brothers house! But I'm glad that they stay further away from the house here. Thanks to "Wucky" and Harley I'm sure. lol.

Good luck with your hunt! I had better practice shooting or something, because I have a pretty strong feeling that Ty is going to want to hunt! lol. He likes to watch the hunting shows, but Travis doesn't like to hunt at all. It will have to be me or Wyatt. lol.

Last thing...Obama freaks me out. I couldn't agree with you more!

I hope your doing good. Have you gotten a chance to see Shaye and Tyler yet? Take care, talk to you soon!