Thursday, August 7, 2008

Pictures


O.K.! This is for Stacey, so I better see a comment from ya! ;) This is the cake that Janette and I worked so hard on for Stacey and Rocky's birthday. Hence, the Happy "46th" Birthday. On Rocky's side we did a mining theme, and on Stacey's, well.....I just had to do a monkey theme. And there is a awesome story that goes along with the monkey theme, but I definitely have to tell it in person! Right, Stacey?!?



On her (their) birthday, we went out to eat at Claim Jumper, and this is them enjoying all of those candles. We had our fingers crossed that the smoke detectors wouldn't go off!



They were the good sparkler candles, so they had to blow hard! :)





This next picture is kind of gross, so if you have a weak stomach you might not want to go any further. This picture is also for Stacey.



Coffee Pot has acquired a new sore under his chest. Not sure why or how it happened, but here it is.






And this is sweet 27 year old Coffee Pot who is enjoying is time out eating. If you look closely on his back he has a hitch hiker! That bird was just chillin on his back as he walked along.

2 comments:

Janette's Joys said...

Wow...That cake looks even better in a picture than it did in person! I think this weekend Chris and I are going to find a reason to decorate a cake just so that I can practice:)

AND..I love that you posted the gross picture of the sore (yes, I know that makes me weird) but that is too bad that he has that. However I have full faith that Dr. Barnard (the young one!) can fix it!

Anonymous said...

You have some skills! :) That's a great cake. Are you girls up for hire? :)

How are you doing? I'm doing good. I need to get your e-mail from ya sometime.