Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Blah, Blah, Blah!

I wasn't expecting much, but seriously???


Thank you for taking the time to share your
thoughts with me. I value your comments and inquiries. (sure ya do)

I greatly appreciate the outpouring of messages
from Americans across the country and around the world.
Some comments are supportive, others are critical, but all
reflect the desire of Americans to participate in a dialogue
about our common concerns and challenges.

To learn more about my Administration or to
contact me in the future, please visit
www.WhiteHouse.gov. Thank you again for writing.


Sincerely,

Barack Obama


To be a part of our agenda for change, join us at
www.WhiteHouse.gov


Wow. I can sure feel all that "love" coming from D.C., where they say that have such on open administration and that they want to hear from the people. Yeah. November 2010 can NOT get here quick enough.

Thankfully, I have a faith in a great God and find comfort in His word.

Deuteronomy 1:13
Choose wise, understanding, and knowledgeable men from among your tribes, and I will make them heads over you.

I guess that we have to keep praying that we, as Americans, will choose wisely in 2010.

4 comments:

Janette's Joys said...

By no means am I defending BHO, but that is the same response you would have gotten from any White House since the Internet became a means of communication...its unfortunate, but true...

Candice said...

I expected to get some form letter. But don't say this:


Contact the White House

President Obama is committed to creating the most open and accessible administration in American history. To send questions, comments, concerns, or well-wishes to the President or his staff, please use the form below.

And then give me a form letter that pats me on the head, and sends me on the way.

Laura said...

Gotta love those generic form letters! I can't tell you how many of those I got from Gabrielle Giffords, when I would email her about healthcare. I understand that they can't answer specifically every individual letter, but it does make you feel as though you didn't even make a difference.

Candice said...

Exactly, Laura! Giffords is another one who needs to go. But I guess that we did do something, even if it falls on deaf ears.