Monday, April 5, 2010

Did you know?

Did you know that you can contact our very own president and he will get back to you?!? Yep, I tried it out. Well, I just sent my email message and asked to get a message back. Check it out www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/.


( I don't know why it won't get off of italics!) But, anyway, I sent my message asking for help down here on the border. Seems a murder of an American rancher isn't a big enough deal to get Washington's attention. I have also wrote to our own governor and several media outlets. We can no longer be silent.

I'll let you know when I get a message back from the President........

2 comments:

Janette's Joys said...

Will you share what you wrote? Maybe we can all just copy and tweak to make it look original, then send out as well? The more they hear it the better, right?

Candice said...

Um....I don't remember what I wrote! I basically asked for help here on the border. I said that we are being invaded, that our border is NOT secure, that Americans need to know that the drug violence in Mexico is spilling over onto our soil, and asked how many people have to die before they will listen to our cries for help. Our Governor has sent cries for help to Washington, even before the death of Rob. Yea for her, but her cries are falling on deaf ears. Washington wants America to think that our borders are secure, so shedding light on the fact that they are not goes against their agenda. So sad that the value of our lives are trivialized by political games.